Illustration Friday...

Boy, I cut this one close. I had lots of ideas but lots of folks got them. There are so many good artists out there! I'm very impressed.

I had this one idea (and I got to the point where I was coloring it in on the old computer) of me sitting in bed while my husband slept and I sat there taking care of the baby (she's sick). But I felt guilty and then Jon saw it and he was sad. So, I couldn't possibly show that one without a follow-up illustration of him going off to work at 5:30 am, while I slept. That being said, I nixed the whole thing and decided to do something different. If I had more time, I'd do both and to be fair I'd have to do both illustrations.

Anyway, here is my submission for Illustration Friday's topic, "Alone".
"Are you with us?"

Comments

Popular Posts