Beautiful days...

means less time in front of the computer. Of course, yesterday I didn't go outside (except to play with Mr. Nelson in the early dawn)with the girls. We stayed in the house and did some sprucing up...actually, they started getting into the stuff on the dresser and things avalanched behind and I had to pull everything off and one thing lead to another and my bed was covered in all this stuff. My goodness! Let's just say, I needed to go through some of these things and it inspired my dear Jon to go to Lowes and get me shelves. So, now I have 6 new shelves and most of my dolls properly displayed, the books stand at attention and now I can really say what I don't want to keep and do. Thank goodness the Unitarian church is having a garage sale! I think I will be donating a few things...

Recently, I got a rotary cutting device and mat. It's love! Not only does this save time on that tedious task of cutting material, saves my poor wrists from having to lift and twist heavy material. I cut up an old shirt of my husbands to make into strips for crocheting in less than 10 minutes. This would normally take 25 minutes or longer (with interruptions from the girls). I love this device! I for see lots of quilting in the future.

I'm getting adjusted to my eye glasses. They are really nice but annoying. I've never had glasses and being dependent on something of this nature can be quite startling.

I have decided on sending out 2 copies of my PB book to two publishers. I'll tell them I'm going to send it to two and see what happens. Plus, I want to start on my third book. It's quite different from my technique and I think it's going to be very charming. :)

Well, I've got to run...I finished Illustration Friday's word for the week but left it in the studio and I'm sure the girls are awake. I'll post it later.

I think today is going to be a good day, although, I just realized I have a library book late. Oh, well...a small donation for our needy library. I hate to think what our late fee is for the video we forgot to take back until two weeks later. It was a video of Clifford the big red dog. I'm sure I could have bought a copy of that video with the late fee. sigh...

Comments

Popular Posts