Illustration Friday

Oh, it's a good feeling to be sitting at ones little desk and breaking out the Chinese ink. What a thrill! I feel like between being a mama of two little ones and living in a 1930's house with all the repairs of a 1930's house, I have hardly any time to do me things like art. But I manage it...tooth and nail!

Well, here's my Illustration Friday submit: I think this speaks for itself! :-)

Good news, we've been approved for the home loan and we're getting a new roof! Yeah! Plus, we're going to get new windows! Big yeah! No more (hopefully) plastic on the windows...boy does this help. I learned the hard way that you need to seal the windows from the cold air. You NEVER do this in Southern California. You don't need to! I was shocked to learn that we owed $1,000 in gas last year. Boy, I felt bad about that. So, now with the new windows acoming, I'm very happy! Wish there was a little extra for a Geothermal heat pump. Now, that is a dream to have! Cost $6,000 but well worth it! I'd tear out my backyard to have that installed in a heart beat.

Emily

Comments

Anonymous said…
this is charming!

violetismycolor
Anonymous said…
I am glad you fit in some time to make art. This is a great illustration! So many super-moms out there, I hope I have what it takes to join the ranks... thanks for sharing!
Anonymous said…
Message above, by me, Angelique. (I keep forgetting to sign my name!)
Emily said…
Thank you Violetismycolor and Angelique! :-)
Joe said…
Glade you nade time to draw! Love it! I just had to put a roof on too.

Popular Posts