Wondering...

The world outside my window has flecks of white in the air. Reminds me of feathers floating, of glass globes settling, things like that. The temp has dropped to the 30's, at last. I know I'll regret wishing it was going to snow, again but if you have to have snow, why not welcome it a little.

As for other parts of my world, down in the basement my hubby, Jon, is building me a work table out of an old door. Should be interesting. I've been working as much as I can (with two little ones, 2.5 and 1.5) on all sorts of projects. My most favorite, Chinese Ink Paintings of animals, crocheting, wood working (though I have to get a mask...I appear to have sinus problems after I work with my wood tools, ugh), quilting curtains and making christmas gifts for my loved ones.

I was amazed to see I got a special gift from one of my art clients. A handmade tape of relaxing tunes. What a surprise and treat! Thank you! I think I'll have to send something special as a thank you.

I was a bit down about the election (actually, I still am). So, I did a cartoon and plan on doing a few more when inspiration hits me. I will post on my gallery www.gottshall.com before long.

Did I mention, I love reading peoples blogs? I've never done this before, but I do write very often in my personal journal. This is, obviously, way more public. I usually vent in my journals, so most people are saved from that junk. Usually.

Well, I guess I'll close for now. Can't believe I'm doing this, but it's a good feeling. I was a bit depressed/annoyed that the other bloggers in the area are all under 25. It figures. I was always a late bloomer. Sigh...

Comments

Emily said…
Are you a moral relativist or do you just not like Democrats?

Do you believe in right or wrong? That is what this is about. You either are for a war in Iraq or you aren't. You either are for taxing the rich or you aren't.


Respecting people does not mean following them and allowing them to do as they want. I don't know what you're getting at with reasonably respecting people. I think you ought to be saying that to the Republicans out there that go about putting Arnold as govenor of CA. People like that don't respect the will (voting of Gray Davis into office) of the people. Instead, they get a bunch of money and commercials to smear people. So much for respect.

Popular Posts